Sunday, January 4, 2015

Vero Moda spring lookbook 2015

Some lookbooks showing the new spring 2015 collection look like they came right out of the seventies. I've seen a lot of fringe, flowy and wide clothing items. I also spotted a lot of print and black and white clothing items. Black and white aren't really seventies, but some of the prints look straight out of the seventies. This lookbook from the Vero Moda spring 2015 collection is more a throwback to the eighties with a lot of denim. The amount of denim really stood out. But in this lookbook you will also see a lot of prints, black and white and light colors! There aren't really colors that are bright. Nevertheless, the collection looks fun. But I wouldn't be surprised if I will be disappointed when I look at the prices when I will see their collection in stores.




 
 
 
 
  
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Yay, wat ontzettend leuk om te zien. Ik kan niet wachten om kleren te shoppen voor het nieuwe seizoen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the lookbooks

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin