Monday, January 19, 2015

Outfits of the week: Week 3

This week was busier than my last few weeks. I got some extra hours at my job, I was driving a lot and it was my birthday this week! I also had a terrible hair week. Not a terrible hairday, but an entire week. I really should get a haircut, but I'm the worst because I keep postponing, because I hate getting a haircut. It feels like a waste of time, even though I nearly always like the result. So I always nag about getting a haircut for months. So that was my story about my hair situation. Now let's go the outfits! There aren't a lot unfortunately.



 

Nothing screams casual like a sweater and jeans. Best for driving, because I don't need to wear a glamorous dress, but a comfy outfit. The sweater is from H & M (old), the jeans are my high waisted jeans from Bershka. The sneakers are my fake All Stars from Van Haren. This is what I wore on Tuesday.

 
 

 And we're skipping right to the Thursday, my birthday! I wore a casual outfit, because I went shopping with friends. I didn't wore my Roshe Run, because it was pouring. In the end, we weren't that bothered by the rain. We had a lot of fun, we chatted and laughed a lot. We ate a lot and I didn't buy anything. Quite a shock right? I haven't bought anything this year. I had a great birthday nevertheless! Now back to the outfit, I wore my polkadot sweater from H & M, my light jeans from H & M and my Bershka sneakers.

 

Even though I haven't bought anything this, I almost did several times. One of these items, were these fake Roshe Run from C & A. I got them for my birthday. I tried them on earlier this week, but I feared that these white sneakers would get dirty real quick. I changed my mind and I wanted to buy them anyway, since I do think they look great with so many items. I paired the white sneakers with my C & A striped sweater (old) and tregging from H & M.

 
 

After I wore another sweater and jeans on Friday, I felt like wearing a blazer. I chose my new blazer from Vero Moda, which I got for my birthday. The black top is from C & A, the ripped jeans are from H & M (old) and the black ankle boots are from H & M as well.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfits!

    Please help me by clicking in the Sheinside Links of my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/01/genius-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin