Thursday, January 22, 2015

Jackets at C & A

I'm obsessed with jackets, coats and biker jackets. I earlier wrote about (biker) jackets at Bershka on sale and it was so hard to not order anything. Because if I'm honest, I have quite a few. Yet when I see biker jackets I always want another one. The hearts wants what it wants I guess. I spotted some amazing (biker) jackets at C & A and of course I wanted them. They're from the new spring collection and some of these are very affordable and tempting to order.


€ 39,90




€ 29,90


€ 69,90


 € 39,90


€ 49,90


€ 49,90


€ 69,90


€ 69,90

Even though the last one is totally not my color, I'm convinced it will look great on a lot of people.

5 comments:

  1. Hele leuke jasjes, vind vooral die grijze suede mooi!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my my what a splendid collection of jackets!! <3

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I will check your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin