Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody! I want to wish everybody an amazing 2015! 2014 has been a great year, the year in which I graduated. Sure, there were days which were absolutely awful. But overall, it has been a great year. I'm very excited for 2015 and what the new year will bring. 



 

I had an amazing night last year and enjoyed the firework (and some booze, which I didn't drink in my own in case your wondering). I hope you guys had an amazing New Years Eve as well.

8 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you and all the best!

    http://superjasmin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, glad to read you didn't drink on your own, 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne would give anyone quite the hangover, I would expect.

    Happy new year :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I thought I should mention it lol. These were purely shown for the pictures haha. Best wishes!

      Delete

LinkWithin