Monday, December 15, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 50

It has been a really crazy, hectic week. This week really had its ups and downs and I will probably never forgot this week. I had dinner with collageaus, went for drinks with friends and went to school on Thursday for a big interview. I will tell more about it on Wednesday.




 

Casual Monday. I wore my checkered coat from C & A via Wehkamp, the scarf is from H & M. The sweater is from C & A (old) and the jeans are from Vero Moda (old). The blue boots are from Scapino. They're slightly harder to combine than I expected. I think this look works though.

 

I don't know whether I should call this a red dress or a red tunic. The dress/tunic from Primark certainly is not very long, but I do think it looks great with leggings (which are from HEMA). I wore this when I went out to dinner with my parents and sister. We had sushi, which is always great. The socks are from Van Haren, the boots are from De Schoenenreus (old).

 
 

Cheesy Christmas sweaters time! This cheesy Christmas sweater is from H & M and I think I bought it in 2012. Or in the beginning of 2013. It was on sale and very cheap, but I don't remember the price. Perhaps it was € 5,-? Or maybe even € 3,-. The scarf is from H & M. The green pants are from H & M as well and make the outfit look even more like Christmas! The fake All Stars Converse are from Van Haren.

 

On Thursday I went to school for a big meeting. I passed and got my last grade. Yes, I'm finally ready with school. It feels weird saying (and typing) it. But I'm so relieved and happy! I went for a very chic look, but a look in which I would still feel comfortable. The blue blazer is from H & M (old), the striped top from Vero Moda (old). The tregging is from H & M and the boots are from Van Haren.

7 comments:

  1. fab post! Need to get myself a new christmas jumper pronto!

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the christmas sweater it's so festive, especially with the green jeans :)

    http://styleauthor107.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wore the green jeans on purpose, because green and red are Christmas colors haha!

      Delete
  3. Omgosh that sweater was the cutest thing ever!! It's so christmasy and cosy!! And you have amazing style, babe!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin