Monday, December 8, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 49

I went shopping this week and it was a big success. It was also very cold and whenever I'm making outfit pictures I wish we could go back to summer. It's not just the cold weather, but the sun is also nowhere to be seen. Making outfit pictures isn't that great either when the weather is absolutely drab and when it gets dark early. Lets hope that at least the sun will come back pretty soon!





It's the last month of the year. I can't say it enough, but this year flew by so quickly. It was pretty cold again this week so I wore warm sweater, starting with this turtleneck sweater from Takko Fashion. The orange coat is vintage and is originally from Steps. I bought it at a thrift shop. The grey high waisted jeans are from Bershka. The black ankle boots are from H & M.

 
 

With drowsy days like these, I like to wear bright colors. I wore my grey coat from New Yorker and my tartan scarf from H & M. I combined my polkadot sweater from H & M with my red pants from C & A (old). I combined the black and white elements with my fake All Stars Converse from Van Haren.

 

I already expressed my love for this fluffy vest from H & M a couple of times. I just noticed that sometimes the pictures get really blurry because of the texture from the vest. Such a shame. My beige sweater is from H & M, just like my jeans (old). My red boots are from Taft Shoes (old).

Time to shop, shop, shop until you drop. If you read my blog a lot, you know I have shop outfits, which basically means a sweater/T-shirt, jeans and my Roshe Run. This time I wore my parka from C & A, my turtle-neck sweater from H & M, jeans from Vero Moda (old) and my pink Roshe Run from Nike.


This outfit looks very chic but felt very casual. I wore my black blazer from H & M, my striped crop top from H & M and my purple/pink skater skirt from H & M. The tights are from HEMA and the ankle boots are from Van Haren.

 
 

Sunday calls for a fluffy vest. This one is from Primark, which I bought this week together with tons of other stuff. The black blouse is from Takko Fashion, the jeans from H & M and the brown ankle boots from Van Haren (old).

2 comments:

  1. oh my! i really like this casual style! the last one i think is my favorite!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin