Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cheesy Christmas sweaters

Cheesy Christmas are fun and well, cheesy. I think cheesy sweaters are a great part of Christmas. I think the holiday is cheesy itself, so these sweaters fit. Primark has a lot of these sweaters for the last couple of years, but others stores followed as well. I already wore my cheesy Christmas last week, but I secretly want another one.


 H & M € 29,99






H & M € 19,99


H & M € 29,99


H & M € 29,99


H & M € 19,99


Modemusthaves € 29,95


Modemusthaves € 29,95


Modemusthaves € 29,95


New Look € 12,- (now on sale, it was originally € 29,99)


 New Look € 12,- (now on sale, it was originally € 29,99)


New Look € 12,- (now on sale, it was originally € 29,99)


New Look € 12,- (now on sale, it was originally € 29,99)


 New Look € 11,- (now on sale, it was originally € 24,99) 


New Look € 8,- (now on sale, it was originally € 17,99) 
 

Primark € 15,-


Primark € 11,-


Primark € 15,-


Primark € 15,-
 
 
Primark € 15,-
 
Which of these is your favorite? Do you have your cheesy Christmas sweater already?

4 comments:

  1. I have noticed lots of Christmas sweaters in Primark and just love the New Look ones they're so cute :') xxx

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never bought one of those, but I like the ones with rain deer ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is super cute. I can recommend a cheesy Christmas sweater, just for the fun alone!

      Delete

LinkWithin