Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Roshe Run for in the winter

I love my Roshe Run from Nike. I love my black and pink versions and they're super comfortable. But now the weather is colder, I have to make sure I wear warm socks. Because other wise my toes will freeze off. The sneakers are ventilated, which is great in the spring, summer and early fall. But not so much in the winter. Sure, warm socks are a solution. 



 

 These are the winter Roshe Run.

 
 
 

These are the normal Roshe Run.

However, Nike has another option. There are Roshe Run winter sneakers. Specially made for the winter. Normally the sneakers are made from mesh. Of course there are variations, but these winter editions have mesh and leather on top. So they're comfortable, your feet will be ventilated and warm. The price of the sneakers is € 95,-.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin