Monday, November 17, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 46

The end of the year is getting closer and closer and it still feels weird. Even though I nearly had a year to get used to 2014 lol. I'm looking forward to all of the Christmas lights. Have you seen a lot of Christmas lights yet?



 
 

 I wore this on Monday: a casual sweater from H & M and a tregging from H & M. The black coat and scarf are from H & M as well. The sneakers are Roshe Run from Nike. I went to a village nearby and bought my newest black ankle boots at Van Haren.

 

This really is a chic outfit. But it was just a regular Tuesday (blazerday). I wore a red blazer (old) from Divided from H & M. The striped dress is from H & M as well. The tights are from HEMA. The red pumps are from De Schoenenreus.





Red is (almost) always a good choice. It's my favorite color and outfits always get more colorful with red. I matched my red Primark coat and tartan scarf from H & M with my red boots (old) from Taft Shoes. The sweater and tregging are from H & M.



I went to a meeting from work today. It was low key so I wasn't really in the mood for dressing up. Even though this outfit isn't super casual either. I now wore all three of my blouse/T-shirts I bought in Amsterdam a while ago. The T-shirts are all from H & M. The fluffy vest is from H & M as well, just like the superstretch jeans. I also wore my new black ankle boots from Van Haren.

 
 

On Friday I wore my black ankle boots from Van Haren again. I also wore a blazer from H & M. The basic pink T-shirt is from Takko Fashion. The jeans are from H & M.


 

I had a party from a friend. I wore my pink coat from V & D (old) and my brown scarf from H & M. The blouse and jeans are from H & M as well. The pumps are from Scapino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin