Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hot or not: the Poncho

Love or hate it, but the poncho is back. If often comes back in the winter. However you usually don't see the poncho in a lot of stores. This winter it's a very hot item. And with a poncho you can stay warm, so pun intended.



This particular poncho is from Burberry and has the pricetag of € 1.050. I already saw several celebs wearing this, but I think it's ridiculous overpriced. So I'm showing some cheaper alternatives. Zara and Mango usually have a lot of poncho's and capes. While it's not the same, I'm showing a couple of poncho's and capes.


 Mango € 69,99

 

Mango € 39,99

 

Zara € 39,95


Zara €59,95


Zara € 49,95


H & M € 29,99


H & M € 24,99

I still don't know what to think of the poncho (and cape). I like it others, but not on myself. But I never say never!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely ponchos!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/fur-for-cold.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin