Thursday, October 9, 2014

Two scarves and a shoplog

Spoiler alert, my scarf collection grew with three scarves today. I will stop writing about scarves for a while now (even though the Primark one with tartan and houndstooth is still on my wishlist). My online order from H & M finally arrived. And my mom called me when I was working on my schoolwork. She found an amazing scarf at Vero Moda. She send me a picture and I said yes, that one looks great. I did hesitate since I knew the package from H & M would arrive.



I'm happy I ordered this scarf. It's just as big and warm as this one from H & M. This scarf was € 14,99. I just love the print and I think it works really well with grey coat from New Yorker.

 

 This brown scarf is a neutral one, especially compared to my other scarves. This one is easy to combine because it doesn't have any prints. This scarf was € 9,99. I love the colour and it looks really classy I think. It's not as big as the other scarf and thus not as warm. It's still warm though! But the other scarf is huge and this is a tad smaller. This scarf works the best with my red coat from Primark.

 
 

This scarf is from Vero Moda and was € 16,95. It has a reversible print, with one side tartan and one side a print that looks like houndstooth. As I mentioned my mom called me and send me a picture of the scarf. She was so sweet to buy it and I'm very happy with my three (!) scarfs!  

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your first scarf, beautiful print!!! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and all the scarfs, especially the h&m one! You have such a lovely post! X

    pollywally

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin