Monday, October 27, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 43

I went shopping this week and I was so happy. I felt like forever ago, which isn't entirely true. The last time I truly went shopping was at the beginning of September. Let's just say I was happy. Of course I bought some new items. You can see them here.


 

Blue Monday with a touch of red. I wore a denim on denim look with this blue sweater from H & M. The jeans are old and are from Vero Moda. The faux brown leather jacket is from H & M. The sneakers are from Van Haren. 

 
 
 

Look at that fall yet still a little but summer weather on these pictures. It's still green, but you can see the leaves falling. They fall even harder with a lot of wind. And it was quite windy on Tuesday. I wore my biker jacket from C & A. I combined the jacket with my floral scarf from H & M. The striped sweater is from H & M as well. And again H & M when it comes to the jeans. The red wedges are from Esprit.

 
 
 

I went with my mom and sister to Almere again. I had been saying for weeks I wanted to go, but I was too busy with school. But I realised I could use a day off. And so I did. I did chose the right day, because on Tuesday there was a lot of wind. On Wednesday it wasn't sure we would go because there was still a lot of wind. I was already awake at 5.30. I could lay in bed until 7 AM since I wanted to be very early at Primark. We decided to go and the wind went away. And we were still early at Primark. I wore a casual outfit, which I usually do with shopping. I wore my new parka from C & A which is indeed very warm. The sweater is from H & M, just like the tregging. The boots are old and are from De Schoenenreus.

 

As usual, the following day I wore my new items I bought the day before. My new cozy scarf from MS Mode is a great, warm accessory. I wore my sweater from H & M and my new high waisted jeans from Bershka.The pumps are from Scapino.



Houndstooth is really hot at the moment and I like it. The houndstooth blazer is from Only. The red shirt is from C & A. The pants are from H & M. The pumps are from Van Haren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin