Monday, October 20, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 42

Last year I was still busy with my intern ship. Hard to believe that was a year ago. Again, this week wasn't really special. I worked an extra day. Did a lot of school work. Same old, same old. I do have lots of coats to show again!




Ah what a lovely weather. I wore my denim jacket from Mango (old). The blouse is from Primark. The top is from H & M (old). The pants are H & M. The sneakers are from Van Haren.

 
 
 

The leaves are definitely turning brown and yellow and they're falling from the trees. It gives us beautiful pictures. Sure, darker days as well. But nature can be quite beautiful during fall as well. The coat is my fall coat, or one of them. The coat is from New Yorker. The 'boyfriend' blazer is my first blazer ever and is from C & A (old). The T-shirt is quite new, it's from H & M. The high waisted jeans are from Bershka. The boots are from Taft Shoes (old). 

 

Since it was such a hassle to get this C & A coat, I should wear it often. I went too much hoopla to wear it only once. The scarf is from H & M, just like the striped top (old) and the jeans. The sneakers are Converse.

 
 
 


According to Primark duffel coats will be trendy this season. It's also a classic. A good thing then that I bought mine this year at Primark. But even with this warm H & M scarf the coat isn't suitably for the winter. But perfect for warmer fall days. The striped top is from H & M (old), just like the jeans (old). The pumps are from de Schoenenreus (old).

 

My latest thrift score: the orange coat. The scarf is from H & M. The polkadot sweater is from H & M too and I still love it. This sweater is also warm. I hate cold so a warm sweater is nice. The jeans are from H & M as well (old). The boots are fake Timberlands from Van Haren.

 
Long time, no see to my brown boots. They look darker on the pictures than they do in real life. The red blazer is a thrift score I bought on Queensday: a vintage H & M. Fun fact: I wore this blazer for the first time in my ootw of week 25. I could've sworn I worn it not so long ago, but I guess I was mistaken. The polkadot T-shirt is from H & M as well, though it isn't vintage. The high waisted jeans are from Bershka. The brown boots are from De Schoenenreus (old).

5 comments:

  1. Arrasou amei os look Curta e siga o meu canal,
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the outfit with the red coat and red shoes!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin