Monday, October 13, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 41

This was a boring week. I spend most of my time working on my paper. But the end is near! Well, of the first version at least. But that's something already. Anyhow, let's talk about my outfits!



I felt like I couldn't get warm on Monday, while the next day I was very hot. The weather has been all over the place. So I usually don't know what to wear, because I don't know whether I will be cold or warm. Problems... Since I was so cold on Monday, I wore my (favourite?) vest from H & M. The black T-shirt is from Takko Fashion. The lights jeans are from H & M. The boots are from H & M as well.

 
 
 

 I think my tartan scarf from H & M works great with this H & M coat. Just not in combination with my orange pants from H & M (old) I was wearing. The other scarf from H & M works better. I do like all of the elements from my outfit without the tartan scarf. The sweater (old) is from H & M as well. The sneakers aren't from H & M, they're from Van Haren.

 
 
 

This outfit has a lot of different elements all combined in one. I like to wear different styles in one outfit. The jacket is from H & M. The lumberjack or checkered blouse is from C & A. The mustard jeans (old) are from H & M. The boots with fringes are from Van Haren.

 

I feel every outfit I wear becomes so much more awesome with this Zara floral blazer. The white tunic is from H & M. The top (old) is from H & M. The blue pants are from H & M as well. The short boots with fringes are from Van Haren.

 
 
 

It looks like a dark look, until I take of my biker jacket from C & A. The red blazer (old) is from H & M. This remains one of my favourite blazers. The polkadot top is from H & M, but it's vintage. I bought it at Queensday several years ago. This is the first time I wore the polkadot top. The tregging is from H & M. The pumps are from Van Haren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin