Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fake Doc Martens

I never saw the appeal of Doc Martens when I was younger. They were all the rage back then, but I just didn't like them. But lately I've seen them on blogs and I like the boots with so many outfits. I think the real Doc Martens are quite expensive. I also heard that especially in the beginning they can be quite painful. They take a while to get comfortable, but after a while they're super comfortable. Or so I've heard. But I found two boots who like Doc Martens but are more affordable. Especially the red ones.


€ 29,99





€ 79,99

These boots are both from H & M. The first ones are more affordable. I must say I'm quite tempted to order them (then again when am I not?). I wonder if these are as uncomfortable in the beginning but end up being comfortable. The second boots look amazing as well. I'm sure the quality of the boots is better than the first ones. But the price of the first ones can't be beat. What do you think of these boots?

2 comments:

  1. I bought the red ones a couple of weeks ago because I love docs, but didn't want to spend that much money for them. They were super comfortable from the beginning and in my opinion, the quality is also quite good. I really love them and could wear them every day!
    Greetings from Germany, Elli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your reply. I still want to buy them but I'm not sure if I can pull them of. I'm sure you do :)!

      Delete

LinkWithin