Thursday, September 4, 2014

Urban lookbook with Bershka

I was in the Bershka last Tuesday and the collection wasn't my cup of tea. I was slightly disappointed when I didn't find the brown faux leather jacket which I really want to buy. But it was better for my wallet. When I see these pictures from the new lookbook of Bershka, I don't get excited. Whenever I'm close by a Bershka store I will still take a peek inside. 'Cause you never know when you find something great. But based on these pictures alone I won't visit the store.



 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. this is a vey different type of lookbook. I think I get the idea be hide it and i like the rawness to it. it won't be everyones cup of tea. i like the last four looks, i will wear those
    http://www.noveltyeye.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin