Monday, September 8, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 36

It almost feels like the weather this week was better than the whole month in August. But August feels like ages ago, so what do I know? Well, I know it was quite cold for the year. And this week the weather was good. This has been going on the last couple of years (weather in August being awful and cold, September warm). So it's not that surprising.



I wore this to school and I was sweating so much while walking to school. The H & M polkadot blazer was a little bit too warm for this weather. The pink T-shirt is from H & M as well and is from the Conscious Collection of two years ago. The tregging is also H & M. The sneakers are Converse.

 

Shopping time! My favourite time in the world. All though I also love sleeping. About the outfit, I'm a firm believer of wearing comfortable items while shopping. I also like comfortable clothing in general, but extra while shopping. The T-shirt is from H & M, just like the tregging. The sneakers are my beloved Roshe Run from Nike. And guess what...? I bought another pair!

 

I needed to wear my new sneakers the following day. The sneakers are from Nike. The peplum top is from H & M and I bought it in Antwerp. I bought the jeans two years ago at Mango.

 

Black, white, red and brown, all mixed in one outfit. I don't mind combining brown with black. The T-shirt is from H & M. I bought the red jeans two years ago at C & A. The ankle boots are from Van Haren. 

 

Pastel with a pop! The pastel blouse is from Primark, which I finally wore for the first time. The floral tregging is from H & M. Something else than jeans right? The pumps are from Scapino.



I went for a chic looking while going to a party. It was a more formal affair than a party with your friends. I wore pantyhose because it was at night and it can be quite chilly during the evening. The blazer is from H & M. The floral dress from Primark. The pumps are old and I bought them at Van Haren.

 

White and black T-shirts are items every woman should have, in my opinion. You can combine them with anything. I wanted to wear this floral skirt from H & M again. The white T-shirt is from H & M. The red pumps are old and I bought them at Van Haren.

4 comments:

LinkWithin