Monday, August 4, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 31

This week I went shopping in Almere again! I think it's only been one time I didn't buy anything there. But ever since Primark arrived there I always buy something (a lot). Then again, I did wear a lot of items which I bought two years ago. So I might buy a lot, I still have a lot of clothes from two years ago.




I love this combination and I feel like I've shown it before on my blog. But it would be a shame if I couldn't recycle my favourite outfits any more, right? The green T-shirt and orange pants are both from H & M and I bought them two years ago. The fake Timberlands from Van Haren make the outfit a little bit edgier.

 

I first wore this white T-shirt from the H & M in combination with my floral pants from Zara. Then I thought I wanted to do something more with my outfit. So I added this denim vest from Mango which I bought two years ago. I also added my green pumps from Scapino. I think it's not too busy and certainly not boring either. Though the outfit would look great without the denim vest as well.

 

This is one of my blouses without sleeves which I bought two years ago. It was a time when I bought a lot of blouses like this. This particular black blouse is from Vero Moda. I combined the blouse with my Roshe Run, because I went for a walk with a friend. Perhaps not the most obvious combination, but that is part of the fun, right? The jeans are from H & M and they're several years old. 

 

The C stands for Conscious. Just kidding. I have no idea where this C stands for, but this T-shirt is from the Conscious Collection from H & M. I bought it two years ago. I combined this T-shirt with my superstretchtight jeans from H & M. I went shopping today in Almere, so again I wore my Nike's.

 

This looks like a festival look in my opinion. The high waisted jeans from Bershka and the kinomo from Primark are two clothing items which are very popular right now. I bought the kimono, the jeans and the shoes (Bershka) all on Thursday and I wore them the very next day. The black T-shirt is from Takko Fashion.

 

This outfit is very similar to this outfit. But I like them both very much. The T-shirt is from H & M. If these shorts from H & M don't scream summer, I don't know what does. The gladiator sandals are from Van Haren. I also realised, I've been blogging for almost an year! Wow that went by quickly! I started blogging on Tumblr at August 7. But I didn't like the platform for blogging. So I moved to blogger on October 3. And the rest is history!

5 comments:

  1. Hello my darling! I absolutely adore your denim vest and the blacktop with rouches!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke zomerse outfits! Staan je allemaal goed.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin