Friday, August 15, 2014

H & M Studio autumn/winter collection

There is the regular collection, the Trend collection and there is a the Studio collection. The clothes were already shown in a fashion show in February. Back then, I realized this collection isn't anything for me. Which this lookbook again confirms. I do like the fact that H & M has regular, normal priced clothing and with the Trend and Studio collection has more unique clothing. Surely it won't be for every one, but that's not what this collection represent anyway. It will be in stores and online at September 4.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Most commenters on my post on the fashion show did like the collection. So I'm wondering if you (still) like this collection?

2 comments:

  1. I love H&M I wish the whole store could be my closet :) I love the white jacket :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/08/african-vibe.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin