Saturday, July 12, 2014

Nike Air Max Thea

You know my love for Nike Roshe Run by now if you follow my blog. I was thinking about buying the Roshe Run in black and white, since they're easier to combine. Then, I can wear them more often. But when I was searching for the sneakers, I found these Nike Air Max Thea sneakers.



 

I like the first one. I'm not that fond of the other two. The only problem is that these aren't that cheap. They're € 120. I will definitely check the first one out when the sneakers go on sale.

2 comments:

  1. the first black design is super sexy, i'd be so motivated for sport in that!

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :) __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great for sport, but I think they're awesome for casual wear as well

      Delete

LinkWithin