Sunday, July 13, 2014

New collection of River Island

There is a brand new collection of River Island at Nelly. That's what I read in their newsletter so I decided to check the brand out. I like the clothes, though some of them are a little bit more on the pricey side. But I spotted a lot of summery items, bright colours, floral patterns, skirts and dresses. Perfect for these summer days and nights


 € 24,95



€ 39,95


€ 27,95


€ 52,95


 € 64,95


€ 64,95

You can find the rest of the collection here. Also, the sale is still going strong at Nelly.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really into pineapple patterns this summer. The background on my phone was even rainbow pineapples!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a nice outfit !! very summery :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin