Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Going to the zoo

I was browsing through Nelly when I spotted these leopard printed sneakers. They're on sale and now € 41,95. The sneakers are Superga. I really like the animal print, even though I wasn't that big of an animal print fan before. Perhaps because of these sneakers I changed my mind. Animal print doesn't have to look tacky, but I think if has to be in moderation. Wearing an all animal outfit print can be a tad much. Then again, whatever floats your boat. Fashion is something personal and the most fun when you experiment. But I'll be sticking with wearing not too much animal print.


You can buy the sneakers here.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely trainers ;)
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the title of your post is amazing... so funny :)
    I love Supergas in General... all colours... everything :D

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toffe schoenen <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin