Friday, May 9, 2014

There's no place like home

I got such nice comments after this post, that I thought why not post another one. Especially since I feel interior decorating is becoming more and more sensitive to (fashion) trends. We like to change things up and that doesn't mean we're change our whole interior every month. No, we just change the pillows on the couch or buy some new lamps or a new vase. Lately I also noticed that some trends in the fashion world also pop up in the interior world. And with that I think I justified this post. These pictures are from H & M and are from the fall collection 0f 2014. Yes, we're heading to the fall (fashion collections, that is) even though the summer hasn't started. We regular folks can still look forward to the summer. And we can also think about how to decorate our interior (in the fall). Let's just look at the pictures!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Loved all the interiors!! Great post :)

    Happy weekend!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink bedroom looks perfect^^
    Would you like following each other on GFC and bloglovin?

    xx
    ponymoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, of course I want to follow you!

      Delete
  3. I agree!!!!
    nice pics
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing..it's inspiring me to decorate my room.. :)

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin