Sunday, May 25, 2014

The skort

I posted this skort last week on my blog. The skort has been hot for a few years now. It's a short that looks like a skirt. I must say that I'm warming up to the skort. I thought it was a weird clothing item, but now I really like it. At first I thought it was too short, but since it's a short I don't really mind. I personally don't like very short skirts.

 

This skort is € 19,95 at H & M and almost sold out in every size.



This skort is from Zara and is € 29,95.


This skort is € 29,99 and is from Mango.

What do you think of the skort?

7 comments:

  1. I think the skort looks great :) I've wanting one for a while, the h&m white ones looks good x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like skort.. it's simple chic shorts i think..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute. When I was younger, we call those palda-shorts, but I like skorts too.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We call them broekrokken in the Netherlands. Sounds horrible

      Delete
  4. wow, beautiful skort! :)

    would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin