Thursday, May 15, 2014

The moms are back?

I saw the mom jeans in the Zara lookbook I posted in March. I didn't think it would catch on, at least I hoped not. I feel like they're unflattering. Boyfriend jeans can be unflattering, especially if you're short like me. But with heels they look so much better. Perhaps it might be the same with the mom jeans, but I'm still not sure of them. Why I'm writing about them now? Since apparently H & M has added mom jeans to their collection as well. So it might become a trend. If you're still wondering what the eff mom jeans are, here it is per Wikipedia: a type of jeans which are seen as unfashionable and unflattering. The jeans were quite popular until the mid 90's.



 
 

This is the mom jeans at Zara. The price is € 39,95.


The mom jeans from H & M are the same price, € 39,95.

What do you think of these jeans which might become the next trend?

8 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I don't like them. I know I won't buy it even if it became a trend.
    Lovely post! Also, thanks for your sweet comment.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm still torn, but I think boyfriend jeans are much more flattering

      Delete
  2. Love this shape! Very cool! Bought mine at Berschka!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http;//fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pants!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/05/never-fails.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. so coll. I like. I follow you. Please follow me. See you later.

    www.bakbuharika.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this trend is so interesting!:) you're right, they are kind of unflattering, but there's something about them!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still torn. I don't really think most bloggers are pulling them off and I don't think I would do so either. I'll stick to boyfriend jeans, but then again never say never!

      Delete
  6. love itttttt<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin