Monday, May 26, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 21

A movie again, bowling with colleagues and beautiful weather. This was a relaxed week and I didn't do much schoolwork this week. I'm gonna work extra hard this week though.




Look at those pale white legs haha. I'm sure they'll stay pretty white because I don't want to tan too much. I'm wearing a white T-shirt from the Conscious Collection from H & M. I think I bought it last year, a couple months before I started my blog. I'm wearing a white basic top from HEMA underneath, which is from last year as well. The high waisted short is from this year and from H & M. The yellow sandals are from De Schoenenreus and are several years old.


Ages ago I bought this cute floral printed dress at C & A. I bought it on sale. I also went for a haircut today, it's now a short bob. I bought the boat shoes at Van Haren last year in August.

 

My first time wearing the pajama pants from C & A! I went to the movie Godzilla in the evening with my sister M. I liked the movie, though it wasn't award winning material. But I didn't expect that either so I didn't mind. The white T-shirt is from H & M, the shoes are old and from Van Haren.

 
 
 
 

 Edgy and girly at the same time. The biker jacket is from Vero Moda and is a couple years old. The nude T-shirt and the floral skirt are from H & M. The gladiator sandals are from Van Haren and are a couple years old.

 

This outfit is pretty girly, especially since the pants are pink but it doesn't really show on the pictures. It's lighter in real life. The blouse is from Primark, the blue top is from HEMA (old) and the pink pants are from H & M. I bought the pink pants in 2012 and only wore them a couple times. Such a shame, I must wear them more often! The black pumps are from Van Haren and are a couple years old.

15 comments:

  1. I adore that nude t-shirt, looks amazing. I need it! Great outfits (and your kitty!) x
    Emily Lavenders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Moschino (the cat) thanks you as well!

      Delete
  2. The flowery Dress is really cute and such as the flowery skirt :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your yellow sandals!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love your outfits this week! The red pants are super cool, and the outfit with the leather jacket and floral skirt is wow!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
    International giveaway: win a sparkle made in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floral pink dress!!

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke looks! Dat bloemenrokje is gaaf!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel erg leuke outfits! De eerste vind ik super zomers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin