Monday, May 12, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 19

The weather was like the worst this week. Not that it was snowing, but just rain for so many days I didn't think it would stop. It wasn't raining the whole week, but pretty much half of it. Aside from the rain, my social life was back to normal! Finally, after doing no fun stuff because of school, I decided to meet my friends again. Also, so very sorry about the shitty quality of the last photos. Every Monday I want to post my ootw, which I didn't manage in the past. For the last few weeks, it went perfectly well. I don't shoot my ootw every day, sometimes I have to shoot three outfits on a day because I didn't have enough time on the day itself or the weather was awful. This time the weather has been awful and the batteries decided to die. I always hate that. But I'm beginning with the pictures which did turn out good.





The week started with good weather so I wore a colorful outfit. The denim sweater is from H & M, the orange jeans as well (old, two years ago) and the fake Timberlands are from Van Haren.




I'm sure you're quite surprised this complete outfit was all H & M. The red blouse, the white top (old, two years ago), the tregging with hearts and the dark red ankle boots. All H & M.



I really need a new haircut. I went for a really blue outfit on Wednesday to school. I usually don't wear just one color, I often mix it up with other colors. But not today. The T-shirt is from H & M and I bought it last year I think. In May if I remember that correctly. I bought it on sale, but I have no idea how cheap it was. The tregging is from H & M as well. The shoes are Converse.

 


Ah, the shitty pictures. My apologies. These are the outfits I did actually wore. But due to a lack of time and horrible weather I had no time to shoot. I went to the movie The Amazing Spiderman 2 and I liked it. It was so nice to do something else than schoolwork and going to the movies again. My sister and I also agreed we really want to see Godzilla. Now about the clothes, the blazer is from H & M and is two years old, bought on sale. The red T-shirt is from H & M as well, just like the tregging. The motorcycle boots are from De Schoenenreus (old, no idea when I bought them). This was also the day my Roshe Run came in (again). This time it was the right size! So happy with them.



 I was so happy with my Roshe Run, I wore them the next day. I'm wearing my polkadot blazer from a thrift store, pink blouse from Takko Fashion, jeans from H & M and Roshe Run from Nike.


 

I went out with colleagues on Saturday after working the whole day. I went away early, since I had a busy day on Sunday. I wore this to the club. My old black jacket from Vero Moda, my black lace T-shirt from Mango (bought it two years ago), skinny jeans from H & M and pumps from Van Haren. Quite diverse brand wise, right?

 


I was at home at 2 A.M. which was quite late and I'm so not used to it anymore. I went to a theme park on Sunday. We had so much rain, but on the bright side, there were virtually no lines for the attractions. So we went in to a lot of rollercoasters and we usually went for two rides. It was a lot of fun but in the afternoon we were so cold we decided to call it a day. Still, it was worth it, because I hate to wait in line for more than 30 minutes. I wore my wide striped top from H & M, which was a bit too chilly. The black pants are from H & M as well. The boots are from De Schoenenreus.

16 comments:

  1. Lovely casual looks, I love those fake Timberlands :) xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange pants.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots and the red pants!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janneke, I know, sometimes taking pictures can be a stressful task! You did great nonetheless! I love your batwing striped blouse!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much hun, that means a lot coming from you :D! You always make such beautiful pictures!

      Delete
  5. Hi Janneke.. I like your polkadot blazer..
    great pics!!

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das 2. Outfit mit der Haremhose finde ich super gut. Vorallem die Farbkombi.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave outfits <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin