Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mid season sale at Sarenza

Sarenza is having a mid season sale. Which means a lot of shoes and other things are priced of. Sometimes items are 50 % cheaper. Among the brands which have items on sale at Sarenza, are Adidas, Converse, Nike, Vans and so many more. I selected a few shoes below € 50,-.


Hunter boots now € 49,-, originally 98,-. Perfect for festivals!



 Converse now € 45,50, originally € 65,-

 

 Vans now € 30,-, originally € 60,-


 Georgia Rose now € 44,50, originally € 89,-

 

Converse now € 49,-, originally € 70,-


Vans now € 35,-, originally € 70,-


 I love shoes now € 34,30, originally € 49,-


Be only now € 35,-, originally € 50,-


 Adidas now € 27,50, originally € 54,99
 

La Strada now € 32,50, originally € 64,99


La Strada now € 32,50, originally € 64,99


La Strada now € 38,50, originally € 54,99

See more at Sarenza.

6 comments:

  1. love em all ... want em all LOL xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so tempted to buy the ankle boots from La Strada with the studs and the purple Adidas look lovely as well! But I shouldn't, since my Nikes will come today

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this store! I will definitely check it out. Love the boots!
    www.simpleaesthetic.com
    x,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can recommend it, you can even return something within 100 days! That's a lot more time you usually get!

      Delete
  3. love this first one !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin