Friday, April 18, 2014

Wishlist: sneakers

I've been obsessed with the sneakers Nike Roshe Run lately. I know so many people have them, but I don't mind. They're supposedly very comfy yet a little bit pricey. I do hear very different stories about the fit of the sneakers, so I should really try them in a store before I buy them.


Nike Roshe Run € 65,- (but sold out alas)



 Nike Roshe Run € 90,-


Nike Roshe Run €  90,-


 Nike Roshe Run € 95,-


Adidas Gazelle €  95,-


Nike Air Max € 135,-

This model is actually listed with the sneakers for men, but I really love the color. Besides, it's not like the shoes are very feminine so you wouldn't know either way.


Converse All Stars low €65,-

Sorry I just had to post these All Stars (again) because I would be lying if these weren't on my wishlist. All shoes can be bought at Sarenza.

 What do you think of the sneaker trend? Do you mind that so may people wear the Roshe Run at the moment?

12 comments:

  1. I love the roshe too! But I'm trying to customize it for a more special look!

    theexposedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great but that's more expensive and the Roshe Run aren't the cheapest. But let me know when your customized version is ready!

      Delete
  2. You have a wonderful blog!! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Have a fantastic weekend!! :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm already following you :)

      Delete
  3. I love the Air Max!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes love those as well. I first want to buy the Roshe and then the Air Max!

      Delete
  4. Ah you're too kind! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before i didn't like the Nike Roshes because of its thick sole but as I can see there also nice and colourful collections. Maybe i give it a try.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin