Monday, April 7, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 14

It's April already. Another month further! I feel like I say that every month, but hey it's true!


 

You might think it was super cold, because I wore a sweater. But the sweater from H & M is really thin, so it's not super warm. The red pants are from C & A (old) and yes, I'm wearing (one of) my new All Stars!

 
 
 
 

And Moschino (the cat) decided it was time to photobomb again. He really loves the camera! On this really sunny day I decided it was time for my Primark blouse. The brown jacket is from H & M. The light jeans are from H & M as well.

 
 

The weather this week was mostly awesome and sunny. Of course this wouldn't be the Netherlands if there wasn't rain, but we're used to that so it's completely normal for us. Wednesday was another sunny day. Time for the harem pants from H & M. They're so comfy! The bomberjacket is from H & M as well, just like the plain white T-shirt. I also wore my blazer from Zara. The black pumps are from Van Haren (old).


Again the red pants from C & A. I also wore a black see through sweater with lace from Vero Moda. I bought it in 2012. The shoes are All Stars.

 
 
 

 I bought this black faux leather jacket in Hasselt, Belgium several years ago. I bought it at H & M. The white T-shirt and floral pants are from H & M as well. Black pumps are from Van Haren (old). The outfit looks way better way with the T-shirt tucked in the pants. That's how I wore it, but I wanted to see how it looked without the T-shirt tucked in the pants.

 
 

Saturday. I went shopping with my mom and sisters. We really had an amazing day and ate so many jummy foods. If you follow me at Instagram (@hmlovur) you might have seen the pics. The white vest is from H & M but it's actually a funny story. This particular vest is vintage, my oldest sister bought it on Marktplaats (sort of a Dutch Ebay, even though we have Ebay in the Netherlands as well. But Marktplaats is far more popular over here I think). She bought it, because I had one already and bought it on April 11 2006 for € 19,90. I actually still own the picture I made back then of the vest with the price tag attached. Other wise I wouldn't have remembered the price lol. In 2006 I started with taking pictures of my clothes but the quality of the pictures was often very bad. I sometimes uploaded the outfit on My Style Diary. Back to the vest, after a while it became too tight and I didn't wear it anymore. My sister loved the vest so I gave it to her and a while later she gave my this one, which is two sizes larger. But it's so sweet she did it! Now I can wear it again. The black T-shirt is from H & M as well, just like the jeans. Shoes are All Stars.

20 comments:

  1. love em all :) ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I always love to hear from you! Recently I only got problems connecting with GFC so I‘m going to turn it of soon! But I would love to stay in touch with you, so would you mind adding me on G+ instead?! By the way your outfit looks awesome! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, thank you so much! I had troubles with GFC recently as well, it's so annoying! I will add you hun on Google +!

      Delete
  3. love the red pants and the leather jacket.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful looks, i love your sense of style!
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with all your jackets!!! Great looks hun!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection!!!
    Have a good week! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je een na laatste look vind ik geweldig!
    Heel tof <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je haha die droeg ik toen het echt zeer donker was buiten. Op zo'n dag vind ik een bloemenprintje extra leuk!

      Delete
  8. Great looks!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin