Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mango sale

I'm not sure whether the sale at the Mango webshop is mid season, because there aren't that many items on sale. I don't check the Mango webshop as often as the H & M website. I do see different items in the webshop than last time, so it might be the mid season sale? Whatever, bottom line is I selected some items which are now on sale. Update: It seems today (April 10) the mid season sale has started at Mango and they added new items to the sale. Talk about great timing! I was just too early with this post I guess!


 Now € 19,99, before € 29,99



Now € 14,99, before € 29,99


Now € 27,99, before € 39,99


 Now € 12,99, before € 19,99


Now € 44,99, before € 69,99


Now € 69,99, before € 99,99


Now € 12,99, before € 19,99


Now € 34,99, before € 49,99

Shop more over here.

5 comments:

  1. Mango is having sale, I need to check the store out..
    The jumpsuit and bag is amazing
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there just the other day with my mom!
    Love that black jumpsuit! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ensemble that the first two pieces could create!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures, especially love the first top!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin