Thursday, April 10, 2014

Conscious Excluse from H & M now available

I already showed the lookbook of the Conscious Exclusive collection, but today I wanted to show some separate items from the collection. Since the line is officially in stores and online as of today. Like I wrote earlier, the collection is beautiful, but I don't see myself wearing anything from the line. Especially since the prices aren't that budget proof.


€ 399,-




€ 129,-


€ 199,-


€ 149,-


€ 399,-


 € 39,95


€ 29,95


€ 129,-

 
€ 129,-


€ 49,95


€ 49,95


€ 39,95


€ 39,95


€ 179,-

See more at H & M.

7 comments:

  1. great nude outfits
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hole collcetion!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice selection,love this style
    I posted a new look, I'd love to know your opinion
    ----> tr3ndygirl fashion blog <----
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great collection.
    I love the wedding dress in this collection so so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cool<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome :) ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin