Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Primark lookbook summer 2014

Primark has released the lookbook for the summer of 2014. At times like these, I really wish Primark had a webshop. I know why they don't have one, but I would be really great for a lot of people who want to visit Primark but have to travel a lot in order to reach one. Based on this lookbook, I don't get wildly enthusiastic, but the store obviously has more clothes than these.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What do you think of the clothes from this lookbook?

9 comments:

  1. beautiful collection!:) the black&white shoes are so cool!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's making my even more excited for summer!

      Delete
  3. After looking at these breathtaking photos, I'm sad that summer is so far away! These garments are exquisite. I really love the design of the black skirt, 2nd from the bottom. It's absolutely stunning. That quilted pattern on the maxi dress is really unique. Great post! :)

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring sometimes and hopefully has nice temperatures as well!

      Delete
  4. Thank you, of course I want to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin