Thursday, February 27, 2014

Flowers and dots everywhere

I was anxiously waiting on my Zara package, but when it came it was still a surprise. I didn't except the package to arrive today. I will take pictures with my photo camera this weekend, but it was such crappy weather and I wanted to show these items.



The blazer, love it so much and I'm so happy it fits. I bought it for € 19,99 euros, originally € 99,95 euros.

 


I'm also very relieved these flower pants fit. I was afraid they might be too wide, but they fit just right. The fabric is smoother than the blazer. The blazer is also a little bit brighter. These pants were only € 9,99 euros in the sale. Originally they were € 49,95 euros.


Another polkadot item! Didn't have enough of them, now did I? I'm so happy with all the items and I'm so glad I ordered these! Especially for these lovely prices! This cute blouse was now only € 9,99 euros, it was € 39,95 euros before.

21 comments:

  1. Awww like so much the blazer <3
    Xxx dear
    Carolina

    www.theworldc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like prints! Especially flower prints. They remind me of the Spring/Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfits :) xx
    www.ambifashin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. but the flower pants are my fav :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. offcourse we can follow dear, follow me and i will follow you right away! :)

    http://styleoutbyjasmina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jacket!IIt´s perfect!
    I love your outfits!
    Kisses from http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/!
    I follow your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, gfc, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Hugs and kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een prachtig blazertje!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those pants, I love flower print!!! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin