Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shoplog

Last week I went to the Hague (Den Haag) with my mom and sister. We only went for 3 days and I was able to fill my closet with some new additions again. On the first day we went shopping in the Hague.

 


I bought this green pants for 29,95 and I wore a cute white T-shirt with it. But it wasn’t in my size, the T-shirt I was wearing was a little too small. I had too much sushi the last month I think.


Because the white one was absent, I went for the black one. This was only 9,95 euros.


 I already saw this sweater on the online shop and thought, me wants! It was 19,95 and I bought another top for 6,95 to wear underneath it. It’s a little bit see through. So at the first H & M I spent 39,90 euros and in the other H & M store I spent 26,90 euros. In total I spent 66,80 euros the first day. Oops!

Maybe not very sexy, but a top like this always comes in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin